Can we have one login for multiple dashboards?
For simplicity and security purposes we try to keep the login information specific to your email and chosen password. If you would like to add additional members of your team to have login access please talk to the account manager in charge of your account or contact email@example.com to set this up.
The metrics on the dashboard show for the past 7 days, is there a history?
The metrics at the top of the dashboard show the current 7-day snapshot and the graph shows the trend over time (or greater than 7 days). We are always considering and looking at different ways to show the data and prioritizing that on the product roadmap!
How does the company review the information?
Stakeholders at the company have access to the online WorkHound dashboard where they review all WorkHound activity.
The dashboard reveals several things:
- At a glance metrics:
- Average driver satisfaction score (rolling 30-day average)
- Number of active drivers on the platform
- Correlation between driver comment frequency and average satisfaction score
- Theme Analysis:
- Driver comments are grouped based on their topic and ordered by submit date.
- Each comment is evaluated for Positive, Negative, or Neutral sentiment.
- These ratings are averaged and rolled up to the theme itself to allow you to see how drivers feel about various parts of your business.
- Referral Name
- Referral Phone
- Referral Email
- Date Referred
- Referring Driver
Can I print or export the comments/feedback/reveals/referrals?
Yes! You can export WorkHound comments/feedback/reveals by using the Comment Download button. Unfortunately Referrals are still not available for export at this time.